Saturday, February 21, 2009

Something About Rithem and Rime

This is a song that i wrote while being bored in the apartment. I decided to put it back up because there were some peeps that were asking were it went on facebook. Well it will now be on here. To be honest i have been struggling with what kind of music to write. Because i love writing stuff like this but it kind of seems pointless at times because it doesn't at all bring Glory to God other than the fact that i am trying to exercise my songwriting. Not that it has a bad message because it doesn't. I think its a cute song. and yes i just said cute. ha. 

1 comment:

  1. Dude I love it! I want to hear more, it's like audible buttah. I have listened to this four times this morning before coffee. Nice, now get back to work and bring us some more, seriously!

    ReplyDelete