Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Majesty

The other day i decided to do some writing. I have been struggling with what to write for some time if you see in previous post. I lately have been feeling like i should keep writing what i love, and just what ever comes out but with more of God focused lyrics. I want to write worship more than anything but i want to keep my own style. So this is just something that came out from trying to put that idea down on paper. I hope yall like it. The lyrics need work and even maybe the melody. Please, please give feedback. If you have any suggestions about the lyrics or even melody please feel free. I am not the best lyricist so help out if you can! Here are the Lyrics:

Vs1.

The world fights many wars

Many loves walk out the door

Everything known becomes unsure

But You, oh you, you are the cure

 Vs2.

My body will surely break

My heart will surely hate

And my mind will wonder from you

But you, oh you, you are the answer

 Pre. Ch.

Hope and faith, fight doubt and debate

Love and grace, fight pain and hate.

 Ch.

Majesty, Lord, and King

Giver of breath, giver of life,

Make me new, kill my pride.

Majesty, I humbly sing

Cleanse my heart and cleanse my mind

Break the chains that hold me inside 

2 comments:

  1. yo B i really like this song. especially the lyrics in verse 1. i look forward to doing this song when you get back!

    --Austin

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME JOB BRO!!! we definitely need to write some stuff together when you get home!

    ReplyDelete