Friday, February 13, 2009

Something New

So here i am finally making a Blog. I honestly never thought i would make one but i can see how insightful these can really be. But i am just trying this out because I'm not to sure how insightful i can be with my 4th grade level vocabulary. But i would really love to use this as a tool to grow and learn from a lot of you, especially you from the staff of OE. Speaking of OE, it has been such an amazing privilege and a blessing to attend this school and now be apart of the OE family. I can't express enough of how much i've learned while being here. It's funny how i used to watch my dad type in his blog and read what he would post, and i always looked at it as something older more wiser folk would do. Now I'm trying this thing out and its making me realize how much closer i am getting to becoming my dad. And trust me I have a long, long way to go and i never may get too close to becoming a man that my father has but it is just funny how i am starting to do things that he does now. It's just amazing how much i have started to imitate my dad, from the way i write with a pen, to how i speak, to views i have on things. This isn't a bad thing at all but i guess just a realization that i am so much like him. And i am glad because he is the most amazing man of God i have ever met. Hopefully i can start to learn how to gain the discipline and knowledge that he has retained over the years. I think the OE has been a great start to my journey!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment